Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waiting

I have waited.

and waited.

and waited some more.

I even waited a little beyond that.

My wait was worth every second.

All because I am madly in love with this man:


I have waited for 376 days to marry him.

376 long days.

Some of those days I struggled.

Some of those days I felt like I couldn't breathe.

Some of those days I cried because I was out of patience.

But every single one of those 376 days

he was there

by my side,

holding my hand,

and wiping away the tears.

Every single one of those days has been a good one,

because he is in my life.

I love my Paul.

I can't wait to marry him TOMORROW.

Time just isn't long enough.

Eternity sounds much better.

Sometimes, you have to wait for what feels like an eternity to have something that truly lasts for an eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment