Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Going to the Temple

A year ago, I thought that just seeing temples was wonderful.

Little did I know that being inside them is even more wonderful.

The feelings I have after I have been make me feel so warm inside.

(which is good because it snowed in Utah last night)

Going to the temple is kind of like giving your soul the ultimate spa treatment.

It cleanses, heals, and makes you feel beautiful inside.



The temple is a beautiful place to see.

Temples are one of the reasons why I became interested in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints which eventually led to the best decision of my life.

I love temples.

Paul proposed to me in front of the Provo temple:


and we were sealed together for all time and eternity in the Salt Lake temple:



I love temples so much that I wrote a temple haiku:

Spire in the sky
Holiness unto the Lord
White serenity


No comments:

Post a Comment