okay, so we have more housing issues than Better Homes and Garden magazine
First, we couldn't find a good place to live at all.
Now, we have two good places to choose from.
And we can't decide which one to get.
So, help us decide.
Both places are equal walking distance from campus and cost the same amount.
No, I'm not even joking.
- it is huge
- it is brand new
- it has a huge kitchen
- it has a dining area
- it has two bedrooms and two full bathrooms
- it has walk-in closets
- it has washer & dryer, dishwasher, and microwave
- it has under ground parking and guest parking
- it has a balcony with a wonderful view of the lake and mountains
- it has three very long flights of stairs to walk up
- it has neighbors in the same building
- I am so done with having neighbors live so close to me
- no yard
- no pets
- it's in an apartment complex
The cute house
- it has three bedrooms and one bathroom
- it has a built in kitchen table which is so cute
- it has washer and dryer
- it is a house, which means our neighbors wouldn't bother me as much
- we would stay in the same ward that we're in now
- it has a brand new renovated bathroom and kitchen
- it has a LOFT
- it has a yard
- it has basement storage space
- it has a front porch
- did I mention the lack of close proximity neighbors?
- it is an older home
- it has a squeaky living room floor (we'll always know if someone is in the house, right?)
- it's run by a property management company which makes us nervous
Can you guess who favors each place?