Sunday, April 3, 2011

My husband will probably never forgive me for posting this

So my latest obsession is with childhood pictures of my main squeeze. Every time I look at them, I can't help but wonder if our own little munchkins will be as cute as he was/is.

(By the way, Paul - if you're reading this, your mom was totally my partner in crime for this post. I hope you will forgive me if I bake you cookies)


(technically, Paul is still in this picture, right?)





The droolmeister




exhausted from a long day of playing


So excited about cake


Paul has been an avid fisher since a young age




Paul's baptism day



My little underwear bandit (a nickname from his dad)





He loves to shoot clay pigeons


Graduating from high school


Learning to drive


Eagle Scout


I would have had a huge crush on him in high school


Paul and his father on one of many fishing trips


Paul loves his brothers


Being a kind missionary to the native eskimos in Alaska




1 comment:

  1. Why would Paul kill you for this adorable offering? Paul, knock it off and grow up, that is an order! Mandy, you think you would have had a crush on him in high school...but...I am here to tell you that the Lord brought the two of you together at just the right time. Trust me...

    ReplyDelete