Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My husband will probably never forgive me for posting this

So my latest obsession is with childhood pictures of my main squeeze. Every time I look at them, I can't help but wonder if our own little munchkins will be as cute as he was/is.

(By the way, Paul - if you're reading this, your mom was totally my partner in crime for this post. I hope you will forgive me if I bake you cookies)


(technically, Paul is still in this picture, right?)





The droolmeister




exhausted from a long day of playing


So excited about cake


Paul has been an avid fisher since a young age




Paul's baptism day



My little underwear bandit (a nickname from his dad)





He loves to shoot clay pigeons


Graduating from high school


Learning to drive


Eagle Scout


I would have had a huge crush on him in high school


Paul and his father on one of many fishing trips


Paul loves his brothers


Being a kind missionary to the native eskimos in Alaska




1 comment:

  1. Why would Paul kill you for this adorable offering? Paul, knock it off and grow up, that is an order! Mandy, you think you would have had a crush on him in high school...but...I am here to tell you that the Lord brought the two of you together at just the right time. Trust me...

    ReplyDelete