Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

pizza + rootbeer + Arbon cousins = one happy Paul


So we got a new iPad and I am sort of addicted to it.

I even forwent my table manners and played with it at the table tonight.

I feel kind of bad about that.

We also went to the Brick Oven in Provo and ate delicious pizza. (Well, salad bar for me)

And we saw Paul's cousins Emily, Jason, and Camry.


Emily had a little bit too much root beer and got a little crazy with the iPad.


Tonight was kind of our goodbye dinner to everyone. We leave Thursday morning for Omaha, Nebraska and I'm feeling a little nostalgic. Despite the many times I have cursed our tiny apartment because of lack of heat and water pressure, I am really going to miss it. This is the place that I'm going to be telling our munchkins about some day. I'm glad we're leaving it in the hands of my brother-in-law Dan and his future baby momma Sammie. It is going to make leaving it a bit easier knowing that I'll still be able to come and visit every now and then.

Coming Up Soon:
Mandy and Paul's Great Nebraska Adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Omaha?!? that's only an hour and a half from me (des moines)! Woohoo, Texans in the midwest! You excited to be back in tornado alley?

    ReplyDelete