Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Beehive cookies


In case you've forgotten or don't know,

I am currently kitchenless. It hurts.

I've also been pretty much internetless the past 24 hours as well. That hurts too.

I've also been asked to teach a Relief Society lesson tomorrow morning.

Relief Society is like a women's only sunday school class.

The women in this class will not be paying apt attention to my teaching.

How do I know this?

Because for my visual, I am bringing beehive cookies.



How did I get beehive cookies, you ask?

Well.

This amazing, sweet, new friend in our new ward let me come over and share her kitchen for a few hours. She is as addicted to baking as I am.

She perfectly understood my need to bake these cookies; I couldn't just bring something off the rack, could I? By rack, I of course mean grocery store shelf.

You get the idea.

Thanks, x^1,000,000 Rebecca!

Beehive cookie recipe soon to follow.

2 comments:

  1. I had a ton of fun! SO glad you came over today!
    -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete