Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Best Deal Ever

Yesterday morning I assisted* my grandparents at the annual Botanical Gardens' Garden Sale.

My grandfather sold his tomatoes there.

Someone was also selling tons of old library books that were all about gardening.

I love how old books look and feel. They just don't make 'em like they used to.

I only bought ten because I don't think the airlines would like it if my suitcase weighed two hundred pounds.

Did I mention they were only a dollar apiece? Boo-yah!


Also, take a look at these sweet teapots.

*walked around the garden, smelled flowers, and took pictures

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooooo!! I collect teapots and these are so charming. You showed amazing restraint with the book sale. I would have bought more and shipped them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't give her ideas, Cynthia. Poor Paul won't know what to do. Mandy, I would have bought more too, and shipped them.

    ReplyDelete