Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Queen of Domesticity

I know you're probably wondering where all of my baking posts have run off to.

Well, in case you're not aware, I've been living in a hotel room since we arrived in Nebraska.

I might possibly be dying.

Just when I was becoming Queen of Domesticity, I fell. And I fell hard.

Hopefully, next Wednesday, Paul's company will be moving us into our apartment.

An apartment that contains a real, working oven! Huzzah!

More obnoxious, mouth-watering posts to come soon.

For now, I will leave you with my most recent happiness:


Too bad I want everything from Anthropologie.

And yes, I've developed a case of hat obsession. And no, it is not because of the royal wedding.

Okay, I might be lying about that. But still. Hats. They are so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment