1. Early anniversary present from Paul; my favorite bubble bath.
2. A jar of spiced whipped honey from Santa Fe, courtesy of my grandmother and homemade bread baked by my darling neighbor.
3. My pregnant belly.
Things that made me not so happy today:
1. Me and baby have a horrendous cold.
2. I went to class against my better judgment.
3. A girl in that class said that "every person [she had] ever met from Texas was an ignorant, Bush-loving alcoholic with no education." I responded with, "well your clear plastic bra straps make you look like you're stuffed in a six-pack ring." I cried afterwards in my car for saying such a mean thing to her. I once again blame the pregnancy hormones.
4. I have a sink full of dishes again.