There are some things that I wish I could stamp in my memory forever.
Since I don't have superpowers (yet), I'm going to put them here in this little blog and maybe that will help keep them locked in my memory box.
- the morning light shining in through my kitchen window
- falling asleep with Paul's hand on my belly
- our munchkin throwing all-night dance parties (it's okay for now kid, but it has got to stop before you become a teenager or else you're grounded)
- living in student housing (I'll look back and laugh about it someday)
- the fall colors on the aspen trees
- baking orange rolls
- our fireplace
- picking out tiny outfits
- crock pot dinners