Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Monday, October 10, 2011

The good things


There are some things that I wish I could stamp in my memory forever.

Since I don't have superpowers (yet), I'm going to put them here in this little blog and maybe that will help keep them locked in my memory box.

  • the morning light shining in through my kitchen window
  • falling asleep with Paul's hand on my belly
  • our munchkin throwing all-night dance parties (it's okay for now kid, but it has got to stop before you become a teenager or else you're grounded)
  • living in student housing (I'll look back and laugh about it someday)
  • the fall colors on the aspen trees
  • baking orange rolls
  • our fireplace
  • picking out tiny outfits
  • crock pot dinners


No comments:

Post a Comment