Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a month of thanks

I'm about eight days late, but I thought I would do what I've seen people doing on Facebook every day for the past week and post what I am thankful for each day this month. That means a blog post every day! You'll probably be sick of me before this month is up.

Today, I am thankful for these two people:


I know what you're thinking - suck up! Yeah maybe I am.

Anyway, I hit the jackpot with my in-laws.

They raised this wonderful man that I'm lucky enough to call my husband.

Thank you for teaching him to love God, to be a good person, and to love me.

Thanks Steve and Linda - for every hug, I love you, and spanking you ever gave Paul.

I'm excited to make you guys grandparents!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment