Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

pregnancy update


Yep, I'm still pregnant.

I'm getting into that "oh-my-goodness-when-is-this-going-to-be-over" stage of pregnancy.

Don't get me wrong, I love feeling my little booger roll around/karate chop my ribs.

But.

The crazy hormones, stretch marks, breathlessness, headaches, swelling, lack of sleep, carpal tunnel, and frequent potty breaks are kind of killing me.

Not that I'm counting, but only (roughly)

50

more days until aforementioned little booger gets sneezed out.

Also, here's a little video to show you all how good at rolling around this little booger is


It's not a terribly exciting video. Baby moves around much more when I eat chocolate, kind of like a celebration dance.

It's okay, baby. I do celebration dances when I eat chocolate too.


1 comment:

  1. Ahh! How darling! There is something so bizarre (but so wonderful) about seeing your baby bounce around inside your own tummy. I'm sorry you got carpal tunnel, too! I was so scared when mine cropped up because I didn't know it could be pregnancy induced. Whew! If you want to borrow my braces, let me know. I'm excited for you (to have your baby soon)!

    ReplyDelete