Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Monday, April 23, 2012

Texas Tech crawling team




As many of you know, my grandparents are avid Texas Tech fans.

Once I wanted to paint my bedroom orange, but my grandfather (pictured above) wouldn't let me because he didn't want "folks thinkin' we were longhorns". Seriously. They haven't missed a home football game in forty years. Oh, and not to mention - they built the eight mosaics that hang in Jones football Stadium. Get the picture? We are a Texas Tech family.

While Lily and I were staying in Texas, I found an old Texas Tech baby tee that I used to wear! So of course, we had to stick Lily in it. My grandfather is crossing his fingers that she chooses to be a Red Raider some day. Paul says that we'll pay for her college tuition for anywhere she wants to go to school - as long as it is Brigham Young University. It will be interesting to see where she ends up.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment