Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Friday, May 11, 2012

Mother's Day a little early



We celebrated Mother's Day a little early tonight.

A few weeks ago, I burned my favorite pot while trying to heat up a bottle. I'm sure lack of sleep greatly contributed to that little incident.

The plan was to get me a new pot from Williams Sonoma for Mother's Day... but little did we know how bloody expensive they are. Maybe I'll get one for our tenth anniversary.

Instead I settled for a lovely donut pan. More on that tomorrow.

We ate at Macaroni Grill (thanks for the gift card, grandparents) and licked away several scoops of Blue Bell ice cream.

Lily got a little crazy while in Williams Sonoma with her headband. I looked over while at the register to see her looking at me like this:


Oh my goodness. This little darling that made me a mother cracks me up on a daily basis.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment