Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Saturday, December 22, 2012

everywhere you go



...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

I'm drinking in the snowflakes hanging in my window, my little one who loves ornaments, and this sweet Santa mailbox. Why can't we have Christmas all day, every day? Lily is wholeheartedly a fan of that idea. She's already started ripping paper off of her gifts! 

We decided to stay home in Utah for Christmas this year so that we can begin our own family traditions. My in-laws are trickling into town this weekend and on Sunday, the party officially begins! I've got more food and sweets in my kitchen than I care to admit right now. If I don't blog next week, somebody come looking for me, because I'll probably (happily) be in a turkey coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment