My dear friend Dana from Scribble & Jot on etsy has a lovely little handmade book to give away today. Dana makes these beautifully intricate handmade books for you to record every wish and worry.
Her handmade books make me think of all the hours I spent laying on my belly, writing in my old "secret" diaries that my mom totally read (thanks mom...). Though Dana's books don't have disturbingly pickable locks on them, the moment you open the front cover, you know that something special is hidden inside. A favorite memory, a hidden thought, or a whisper of a wish is just waiting to be read and remembered again.
To win a handmade book (featured at the top of this post), do these things:
1. 'Like' the Scribble & Jot Facebook page, found here, and leave a comment saying you did so.
2. Once you've 'liked' her Facebook page, 'share' her post about the giveaway and leave a separate comment saying you did so.
3. 'Favorite' or 'heart' Scribble & Jot on etsy, found here, and leave a separate comment saying you did so.
4. 'Favorite' or 'heart' your favorite items in her etsy shop and leave a separate comment saying which one you like best.
5. Follow my blog, The Thimble Life with Google Friend Connect or on Bloglovin', found here, and leave a separate comment saying you did so.
Remember, each different thing you do is a SEPARATE entry. Even if you don't have an etsy account, you can still 'like' her Facebook page and enter!
Giveaway closes at midnight on Thursday night. Winner will be announced on Friday!
Don't forget that Mother's Day is less than a month away! A handmade book with a sweet note inside would make for one happy mama. It's the least you could do after putting her through labor! And diapers! And... okay, I won't go on.
Through the end of the month, use the coupon code 'THIMBLE15' for 15% off all books found at Scribble & Jot.