Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blogging

I don't blog enough.

Sometimes I feel...kind of vain for blogging.

I even feel kind of phony sometimes.

But I'm over that now.

So from here on out I promise to make this wee little space on the internet that I call mine at least interesting and updating enough so that when I look back this time next year I will actually feel like I accomplished something.

Yes, I am fully aware that the previous was a run-on sentence.

Don't make fun of me. I've become lax with my grammar and writing and I know it.

So, here's what we did today.

1. We went to our new ward. I have never been a part of an actual family ward before, and it was quite the experience. I counted thirty-seven little babies. Yes, THIRTY-SEVEN. If that doesn't make me baby-hungry, I don't know what will. I think babies are the cutest things in all the land. Those bright eyes, toothless grins, and sweet coos they make get me every time. I kept nudging Paul and pointing at the cute things the babies in the pew in front of us were doing. I don't think he liked that very much.

2. We came back to our newlywed nest and took a nap. Paul and I agree- the second best part of Sundays are the naps. Fortunately, we have church early enough that we get to take naps in the afternoon on Sundays.

3. We (well more I) made a delicious crockpot dinner and fed our family and friends. I can cook enough for twelve, and that's just what I did today. We are forced to always use the crockpot for meals because our landlord (ehem...slumlord) has yet to fix or replace our oven. So, no baking cookies for me to give to our neighbors and random homeless people for awhile.

4. We cuddled on the couch and watched a movie called the Whole Nine Yards. It was pretty good, I think Paul enjoyed it more than I did.

So, that's about it. Congratulations if you made it through this entire post. I now feel like a real blogger instead of just a phony.

No comments:

Post a Comment