Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

C

Working for the Provo City Library, I see and meet a lot of people.

Everyone has a story.

Some of those stories really stick to me.

One lady's story has really stuck with me, but I didn't know it until I read her obituary today.

This is 'C', short for Cynthia. 'C' comes into the library almost every day of the week.


Last Thursday, she quietly passed away.

She has no family to mourn for her. I read in her obituary that she had "many friends that became her family by choice."

I was not close to her. We probably only exchanged about ten words in our entire time of knowing each other. I wish I would have said more.

I've decided that I'm not going to mourn her.

I'm going to cheer for her. She will have the greatest friend in heaven, even if she didn't know him on earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment