Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Sunday, April 3, 2011

General Conference Weekend

Have I ever told you how much I love General Conference weekend?

I haven't?

Okay, let me give you a few reasons why then.

1. General Conference - I love hearing the voices of our church leaders. Their words give me hope and help me to feel good about my life. I love knowing that our Heavenly Father has a plan for me and loves me no matter how awful I mess up.

2. Girl's Night with the Arbon girls - Emily, Camry, and Kimberly. We went to the Sweet Tooth Fairy and got delicious cupcakes. Then we took turns rolling and cutting cinnamon rolls (Aunt Alyse actually did most of the work)





3. After our sugar high wore off, we watched Tangled! I laughed my socks off.


Okay, so now you see why I love General Conference weekend?




2 comments:

  1. What satisfaction I get in reading about your happy life with Paul, his family and the many wholesome activities there in Provo!
    Stay the course, reap your just reward!
    Your Papa loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love conference weekend as well. I would love it more with those cinnamon rolls, but I am still finding peace. Thanks for sharing, and for letting me follow your blog, you motivate me.

    ReplyDelete