Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Window Tree

I miss my window tree.


I miss Provo rather badly right now. It is glorious during the summer.

It's difficult to think that we won't be returning to our sweet newlywed nest this fall. It's nothing personal against it... except that it is a bit small. And I desperately need a dishwasher.

We decided to sign the lease for the condo. If you remember about a month ago, our housing dilemma. Paul has sworn on oath to help me carry in groceries, so I relented. I still have my eye on that cute house, however.

I am too nostalgic and sentimental about tangible objects and places sometimes. Have you ever felt that way about a place? If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment