Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Saturday, August 20, 2011

ice cream is not a sin

If you are one of my unfortunate friends on Facebook, you know that I rant and rave about Blue Bell ice cream at least once a week.

I guess my MIL (mother-in-law) got sick about reading Facebook statuses about Blue Bell because SHE BROUGHT ME 5 CARTONS OF IT.

Yes, you heard right. My MIL lives in Colorado, one of the states blessed enough to sell Blue Bell ice cream. She drove eight hours just to bring me Blue Bell (and to attend my BIL's wedding, but we all really know this is just as important)

My MIL is going to get a rockin' Christmas present this year. And a grandchild in February. And quite possibly eternal servitude.


I don't share my Blue Bell with anyone. Unless you're the Dalai Lama, and even that's still a maybe. I'm not sharing with anyone*. Not even Paul.

*Warning: I'm pregnant and I bite.

1 comment:

  1. haha when I went to the grocery store here and saw blue bell i thought of you. And I wanted to text you and brag cuz I knew you were back in Utah without it . . . but I didn't want to upset the prego lady :) miss you! hah

    ReplyDelete