Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Thursday, June 7, 2012

an afternoon at the duck pond



We've had a really bad week. Really.

We lost the house we wanted to buy (yes, another one) and Paul was laid off from his desk job at BYU due to budget cuts. Fortunately, he almost immediately found another job and was hired on the spot. But today, he had the afternoon off so we walked around the duck pond at BYU. 

I love our family walks and time together. Paul is especially great at entertaining Lily by singing to her and swinging her around in the air (gently, of course). She's slowly but surely becoming a daddy's girl and I'm sort of extremely jealous. Maybe it has something to do with her breast milk tasting a lot like sour lemonade lately since I can't seem to stay away from the stuff on hot days. 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweet baby ducks at the pond! That picture of you and Lily is beautiful. So sorry to hear you've had a bad week but I'm glad Paul was able to get another job so quickly--and I'm sure you'll find a wonderful house soon!

    ReplyDelete