Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Thursday, May 30, 2013

life in the garden as of late

^a view of the world from daddy's shoudlers

^our first fruit!

So much of my happiness stems from my garden (pun intended). I still have mounds of work to do on it, but the little successes like my tulip bulbs naturalizing and my johnny jump-ups doing so well drives me to do more. My sunflowers and primroses still haven't shown their faces, but hopefully by July, I will have a flourishing garden in every corner. It's already getting overrun in some areas by this 'creeping Jenny' plant (don't you adore that name? I do) but anytime some Muggle comments on it, I just explain to them that we are closely related to the Weasleys. 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the de-gnoming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my brand new garden! I planted sunflowers too and I can't wait to see their shining faces. xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A) I love your pictures and I desire to own your camera. B)Lily. Stinkin' cute. C) I love your mandrakes. D)You're fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete