Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Thursday, February 13, 2014

the best two years


My little hobbit turns two years old tomorrow. Tonight, I rocked her to sleep until my arms went numb (yes, I still rock her; please don't judge). I feel like I'm saying goodbye to some little part of her that I won't be able to get back. I know she'll still be the same little girl that she was when she woke up this morning... but not really. She gets a little taller and a little more grown up each day and it freaks me out. She's speaking in sentences. Sentences! I'm always flabbergasted when she looks at me quizzically and asks, "wazzat, mama? wazzat?!?" I wish I could bottle in this age. As difficult as she was as an infant, she sure is a sweet little toddler. I keep waiting for the terrible twos to emerge, but so far, she's been so easy. I'm kind of crazy about my girl.

Happy birthday, sweet baby girl. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment