Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dinner With the Blackley's


We love the Blackley's.

Tonight, I thought that I would be eating walrus tongue at their house.

I was told this beforehand and lied to (thankfully).

It was actually barbecued pork.

The Blackley's are a sweet family that Paul
knew when he was serving a full-time mission for our church, about two years ago.

Facebook really does keep the world connected, and I am so grateful.


All of their young sons have each shot a moose.

They even have a buffalo on their wall; they are true Alaskans!


Julie (Mrs. Blackley) reads my blog. Our stupid place doesn't have an oven or wi-fi so she has kindly let me bring over my laptop so that I can blog about her family from her house.

We're planning on baking sweet rolls all summer.

We love you, Blackley's! Thanks for not feeding me walrus tongue for dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment