Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Favorite Things


I might have had a minor stress meltdown today. Let's not talk about it.

One movie that my grandparents played for me over and over growing up was the Sound of Music. Every time the world seems like it is out to get me, I think of my favorite things, like in this song:


Things that make me terribly happy:

  1. how husband's eyes crinkle when he smiles
  2. blue mason jars
  3. pink peonies
  4. freckles
  5. our wedding cake
  6. my Papa's chocolate chip cookies
  7. quail that have a nest somewhere near my new front porch
  8. blue teacups
  9. kneading bread dough
  10. autumn
  11. feeling my wee one wiggle
  12. love notes
  13. hearing my husband pray at night
Also, picking out outfits for the wee one. This is going to be the best dressed kid ever.



1 comment:

  1. 1. I didn't know they made blue mason jars. Neat!
    2. I saw baby quail in the parking lot of my old apartment complex in Provo. They're so TINY!
    3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEBLt6Kd9EY

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete