Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Letters to Baby

I just found a letter that I wrote to baby on the night that I found out I was expecting.

Dear baby,

Today, I discovered your existence.
Today, I knew that I loved you.
Today, my life changed.

Right now I cannot sleep because I am imagining everything about you. The only thing that is certain right now is that you are the most loved baby on earth. You have parents who love you and each other very much. I am eternally grateful that we are sealed together. Dearest baby, you are so special. You are loved with every pulse of my heart, every thought that I possess, and every ounce of who I am. I cannot wait to meet you. I love you, baby.

Love,

Your mother

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment