Home Contact About me We believe Photography Stitch Bake

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Meme and Papa come for a visit

My Texan grandparents came for a visit this last weekend for Lily's birthday. It's always realllly nice having them in town because my grandmother is an organizational goddess and straightens up all of the untidy corners of my house. We watched 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' and laughed as Lily danced to 'Amarillo By Morning'. They always take us out to dinner and babysit Lily and I'm always sad to see them leave. 

my beautifully organized pantry

Lily's perfectly organized closet

Also, my grandfather totally looks like Walter White from Breaking Bad. What's weirder is that my grandmother teaches high school chemistry. Together they could totally make meth and sell it. Instead they make giant mosaics for places like the Texas Tech football stadium, which is way cooler in my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment